Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back in Bugis









Returned library books - SUCCESS
Borrowed decent library books - SUCCESS

Comic novel The Watchmen, Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Stephen Crane's The Red Badge of Courage

Buy a nice short sleeved shirt - FAILURE

The better looking ones are either too damn expensive, or simply don't fit my malproportionate body. Gee. I'm a freak.

Look for new taillight (current one died out) - FAILURE

GHC in Bugis has an excellent range of Cateyes, but I've had bad experiences with Cateye. A dead speedometer is a sporadic event, a dead speedometer and headlight is bad luck, and a dead speedometer, headlight and taillight within 4 years simply points to poor workmanship. But then Cateyes are bright and have decent mounting systems. So I really dunno if there's any alternative I'm willing to choose...



A Toyota Hilux cab. They're phasing out the Yellow Top livery, so this will probably be the last time I see this guy in black and yellow.

No comments: