Monday, November 19, 2007

The Wombats - A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation



So you're asking - is this another one of those B-grade indie bands given a reprieve from mediocrity because of online hype?

You've heard of the Arctic Monkeys, they aren't B-grade. And their fame started off online.

I'm happy to announce that The Wombats is not hype. And they deserve even more fame than the Arctic Monkeys.



You just gotta love their Futureheads-like exuberance and the infectious catchiness of - oh wait, I haven't really heard any indie stuff this catchy before!

Take a listen and enjoy, or take a place in the world of the square and boring.

1 comment:

Pkchukiss said...

Technophilia galore!

If only I have the cash to buy 2 X 2 GB DDR2 memory sticks, so I can run Photoshop, Dreamweaver, FireFox, NetBeans at the same time, as well as to play my favourite videos all at one go.

Kingston is quite the budget saver!