Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Predictable comfort



Let's just say, a slow, non-earth-shattering life is also a very comfortable life.

Hung out with Bernard on Saturday. Sunday slacked. Monday Tuesday Wednesday driving lessons. And revision for the dreaded exams. Shopping for clothing, clearing a voucher for Thai Accent green curry and getting a Wisma Atria voucher. Grocerying. You know, everyday kinda things.

Mundane chores are the rivets that keep our lives together.

And the comfortable comfy comfort of just chatting with both old and new friends online.

Living on the edge, perching on the edge of the seat, gearing up for the adrenaline rush aren't my kinda things, it seems.

Forgive me if I'm hiding in my comfort zone, cause I really like the warmth here. I can't find it elsewhere.

No comments: