Thursday, March 27, 2008

On lonely days I sometimes wonder

if I'm losing empathy with the rest of mankind. Things blur into a numbing mess.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for the death of someone I know, when he had had led a very fulfilling life so far, while at the same time no one really bats an eyelid at the thousands of starving kids dying every day?

==



Cold, cold bus ride this morning. Damn you, SBS2812L (Svc 54, the Nokia bus with sofas)! It's one bus that consistently turns my nailbeds blue...



School. Blah.

Hung out with friends, and ate at Cafe Cartel. Again! St Louis Pork Ribs (a.k.a. Angmoh Char Siew) is good stuff. Sickly sweet and sickly flavourful.



==

Short bike ride today, couldn't go earlier as the weather was rather unpredictable. In fact, according to the news hailstones supposedly fell in my area before I got home. Was in City Hall area at that time, and I was wondering why the raindrops seemed so huge.

It's a day of crazy, crazy weather.




I fought the weather and I won. Screw you, weather.

No comments: