Sunday, August 17, 2008

Earth

Somewhere in the recesses of Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 lies a stall that is rumoured to sell kickass claypot rice. Here's Uncle Seng Mini Claypot.

Me and my family decided to find it was true.









Alas, it wasn't. Plain, tasteless food isn't our kind of thing.

==

It sometimes amazes me how labile my mood is these days. If I'm amazed, imagine what kind of stark raving mad monster I'd appear to be to the people around me. Urgh. Clairvoyance sucks.

I gotta admit, I often tend to stay away from people with such labile moods, for fear of being getting snapped at or being unintentionally hurt. (In an emotional way I mean. Me, and the people who are like me, do not go around randomly shoving your noses into your craniums.)

==

Another week of underperforming at school. Another week of exhaustion. Another week of lack of exercise. Another week of horrible eating.

I had better buck up.

No comments: