Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Push It

How good can a day be when:

1. I woke up late.

2. The teacher was late again, so it's postponed to another morning where I have to wake early again.

3. I messed up at school.



4. It rained.

5. The bus leaked water onto me.

6. The bike ride this afternoon was plagued with horrible headwinds. It felt like riding through a wall of water. Exhausting.



7. I feel sick and groggy after overexerting myself. Dilutional anaemia anyone?

But at least

1. I still got to school in time

2. The MCQ test wasn't too tough.

3. I got to leave early.

4. It stopped raining right before I got off the bus.

5. I got a good seat and a good nap on the bus despite.

6. I dragged my ass out to do some real exercise finally!

7. It's going to help me sleep better.

==

Is the glass half empty or half full? I'd just have to say, the glass is half empty AND half full at the same time.

No comments: