Friday, August 31, 2007

Ratatouille



Not gonna spoiler it for you. Other than that this is a really ueberly, excellently fantastic Pixar work about a rat who cooks.

Grade: A+

Watch it dammit, it's an order.

==

Shit hits the fan regarding school. Group may be in really deep trouble. The medical profession is riddled with bigshots who behave like childish little kids.

Watched Ratatouille with classmates. They had to rush off, leaving me to prowl Orchard alone. Got quite a good catch at the library, including Train Man and J. G. Ballard's Crash.

Day generally still crappy. Feeling like I'm living my life behind a glass wall, watching the world go by while everyone ignores me, and I just can't reach out beyond that cage.

Only little kids bother to make faces at the fish in the tank.

No comments: