Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sepia

It's not a good time for me to blog. Dazed, in sniffles, red eyes, wishing that everything would be good and nice again.

Well duh. I'm still having that bad cold and am coughing and sneezing badly still.



I guess, when one is at his lowest, there's no way to go but up.

Life has been a rollercoaster. Some nasty things do happen, things that I'd never expect. The cordiality between groupmates had taken a nosedive, and seriously, I'm starting to be pretty glad that we'll all be re-shuffled in a few weeks anyhow. Months of working together like perfect clockwork, only to end like this? It's pretty sad, but hey it was good while the good times lasted.

Today was a happy day for me. Mainly because I was hanging around people who are NOT my groupmates. And that really opened my eyes to how bad that groupmate situation has degenerated lately.



And a friend did some pretty crazy stuff lately, making me wonder, what possessed him to do that? He'd prolly regret it, I know it. Whatever he did, it's so wrong on so many levels. But it's his life, and I gotta admit, I can't really see things in his shoes.

Oh well, as my good classmate SH says, whatever it is, everyone who has a choice has every right to choose. Even if it harms him. Because it's his own life in the end. I won't even try to talk to him about it.

He most probably won't listen. And I don't think I care enough to bother.



Wanru says she saw an even funnier sign on the bus. Think, 'BREAK GLASS TO OPEN', minus the 'GL'.

I wish I can wake up tomorrow refreshed and, most of all, with a clear nose.

No comments: