Monday, February 4, 2008

Hanky panky at the toy section



==

Speaking of which, I had my virgin experience of clubbing on Friday night.

I don't like it. Call me a prude, but it's rather pointless there, just get shitfaced enough to feel like you're cool enough for the dance floor.

Paying so much just to get delusionally drunk. Ugh. Not to mention, it can totally mess up one's sleeping patterns. I'm a good boy; I go to bed before 1am. If I don't I'd be cranky the next day. It really isn't worth the crankiness for that, eh?

I think chilling out somewhere quiet is way better.

I just can't stand the blaring music tearing apart my eardrums.

And those who say that the best place to find a date is a club, I'm pretty sure they were quite drunk when they thought that.

I've come to the realisation that I'm a good boy!

No comments: