Monday, August 6, 2007

Vertigo

School wasn't too bad today, yay. It's the weekend that refreshes me. Hey at least I did manage to catch up on some sleep the past 2 days!

==


I don't know what possessed me to go ride my bicycle again in 2 consecutive days. Hmmmmm...

1. I wanna be hunky and cute and etc
2. I wanna be fit and feel good about myself
3. The afternoon coffee making me jittery and hyperactive
4. The perfect weather
5. Cute cyclist who waved to me yesterday

==



So off to check the Internet to make sure that I'd be having a smooth and dry ride.



And refilling the water bottles.

And checking the lights, tyres, etc.



And resetting the speedometer.

It's almost as complicated as flying a plane.

==

I've learned a new trick! If you eat a shitload of proteins and carbohydrates (as in, a REAL meal-sized shitload) right after strenuous exercise, you'd be refreshed and less achey. It's so effective, I now can cycle on consecutive days.

I hope this won't make me a lardtub. Yikes!

I'd better cut down on what I eat on non-exercise days.

==

I'm feeling strangely fine and athletic lately!

No comments: