Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Picture of You



Anyway, my notebook's fixed, rather swiftly thanks to the efficiency Acer Service Centre. Or maybe not so efficient, as the staff were visibly tied up with paperwork and complicated administrative procedures on their computers.

The new LCD panel looks better than new. I'm content.

==

If I were to go on into a pathetic self-pitying tirade again, I'd lose you, my treasured audience.

You're really all that I have. I'm not a popular person, so I don't get blog hits just because of who I am in real life. I don't want to get you down.

All in all, I just wanna feel like I matter, like I play a part in the lives of others, that if I were to die, people won't go, like, 'Who's that?'.

But I have trouble coping with the fact that I'm probably as useless and unimportant as I think.

No comments: